Thank you for being a loyal Norwalk customer. While we strive to manage costs whenever possible and try to minimize any price increases to our customers, we are forced from time to time to react to increases we see in raw materials, transportation and packaging.
In the past eight months we have seen increases in the following (just to name a few):
- Foam 8% surcharge with additional increases planned for 2021
- Wire up 10% (this includes sinuous wire, drop in coils, upholstery springs)
- Motion mechanisms- 6% on top of the 5.5% we received earlier in 2020
Effective February 2, 2021...
- We will be increasing our prices by 3% on all products. We will advise later when new price lists will be in the Customer Center for downloading.
- With the increases in foam, we need to increase our specialty seat cushion inserts by a flat $5.00 per upholstery piece.
- We also are seeing an increase on select fabrics (40 inline fabrics, 3 leathers and 11 order-to-order fabrics). We will be sending out code stickers the last week of January. Fifty of the 54 total fabrics are an increase of one code. Click here for list
As always, we are committed to providing superior custom upholstery, and work to keep high levels of fabrics in stock. We appreciate your business and continued support.
Norwalk Furniture, VP Sales